We have a html page; we need to do three things:
1. Add a CAPTCHA function instead of the current static image verification field in the page. A CAPTCHA implementation is available at <[url removed, login to view]>; other reliable CAPTCHA implementations are also acceptable. Most of those are plug and play.
3. A cookie in the “Operator code and phone number?? field so the user does not have to enter his phone number once he uses the form again.
We can accept Java /Tomcat Implementations only. This is a very small and quick project. The source is attached.
We have 1 more small project and another very large project posted on RAC. If this project is completed successfully and we agree on the financials the new project will also be awarded to the same developer.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
We can accept Java /Tomcat Implementations only.