[url removed, login to view] --- Quezon City is the most populous city in the Philippines. With 2.3 million people, it stands a chance at becoming an onlnie community if equipped with a proper website.
This website should have control panel access by a moderator to delete spam postings, and to add news articles and other information through a php/html control panel with an sql/mysql database.
All of the essential categories for a (cityname).com
This should be in a position to eventually become a newspaper. This website should be a content generating machine. Generating content through user submissions, news articles, a yellow pages style business directory (users can submit), and all with moderator access through a php/html/mysql database management control panel usable by a journalist.
Coder should be expert with php/html and sql/mysql database development.
Website will need to be complete with the following:
1. All pages of the following website will have a top section that allows google's adsense code to be inserted in a way that will work in conjunction with whatever the content of the page whether it be part of the blog or any other section of the website.
2. Blog using sql/mysql database through hosting at [url removed, login to view] --- Blog will need to be very complete with user profiles, and moderators control panel. Users messages will require a moderator to approve the message prior to posting. There should be clear and defined categories and topics all editable from the control panel.
3. Live chat that can be used with the same user profile and same user handle as the blog. Live chat should have a Tagalog (Filipino language) channel and a English channel, the chat program should also have room to expand new chat channels.
4. There should be blocks of menus that are all editable from a control panel. There should be the following categories: Blog, Live Chat, Current News, News Archives, Colleges, Parks & Recreation, Sports & Athletics, Business Directory, Shopping, Entertainment, Maps & More
5. Current News & News Archives - Categories should support photo & text additions through a moderater control panel. The 5 newest news articles submitted and approved by the moderater will post to the main page and then cycle into the archives. Users should be able to submit news articles for moderation, and a salaried journalist should be able to submit articles through a control panel (photos and text).
6. Colleges section should be editable through a control panel with both photos and text along with a directory listing of the colleges and universities.
7. Business Directory - This should be a moderater/user submitted (with moderation approval) business directory - Setup with a control panel in a way with categories and A-Z and search option - The journalist hired will be asked to submit through this control panel the entire telephone book of Quezon City.
8. Parks and Recreation: This category will be populated by a journalist but will need a control panel for editing and posting new submissions. Journalist will need moderater access.
9. Sports and Athletics: Editable through a control panel photo and text submittable all for review by the moderator. This section has a category directory and a moderater can be assigned to any given category so that a moderater can handle the individual sports.
9. Shopping - This category will need to be editable through a control panel, will need a directory editable through a control panel for photos and text.
10. Entertainment - This category will need to be editable through a control panel, will need a directory editable through a control panel for photos and text.
11. Maps & More - This category will need to be editable through a control panel, will need a directory editable through a control panel for photos and text.
12. The user profiles / logins / passwords need to be universal for the blog, website, and chat.
13. The admin control panel needs to allow me to give access to some areas and not others for moderaters who only handle certain categories.
14. The entire website and databases will be listed on my hosting with [url removed, login to view] and their sql database system.
15. Upon completion of the website and during work to the website, the passwords and logins will need to be available to me for review of work in progress.
16. Although this website does not need to be populated, it must function flawlessly through the control panels so that the hired journalists can populate each of the categories.
17. Every single page of the website will have a position at the top of the page for google adsense code.
18. Website should have a very clean and appealing look with clear and well defined categories and sections. The functioning of the site will be most important, all functions will be tested thoroughly. Emphasis should be on the blog and chat program. They need to function smoothly even with heavy usage.
19. I would like a "Suggest This Site To a Friend" feature that will email the friend and invite them to the site.
20. There should be a feature allowing me to have an email list of all of the websites users for marketing purposes.
21. Anyone registerred user should be able to submit information on any category either approvable or deletable by the moderater through the admin control panel. This will help drive content into the website.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in functioning html php and sql form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows:
a) Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Needs to be functional and viewable to relatively modern versions of Netscape and Esplorer as well as from a Macintosh web browser.
Hosting is a windows based server of [url removed, login to view] hosting.
The categories of the site should all be editable from the admin control panel, and the category menus and news archives as well.