Project management website
Project manager Log in
Communicate with Customer
Communicate with Developer
Check on all assignments that they are assigned.
Developer hours tracking
The customers will be able to login and view their progress of the project.
Pay their bills with a credit card.
Download files posted from the workers.
Check account balances.
Each project workflow Milestones.
1. primary purpose
2. brief description
4. manpower assignments
5. required resources
6. potential problems and solutions
7. budget / expenses
9. revisions to plan
10. goal evaluation
11. future recommendations
View work assigned to him/her
Setup the design/flow
Ask for customer approval
Upload designs/code/final product
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Mar 7, 2006 3:13:17 PM:
Please look at this website and let me know how close in functionality your bid will get me.
[url removed, login to view]
No customer is ever to see any other customers information.
Open to suggestions