I would like to take the Excel sheet at this address [[url removed, login to view]] (click on Go Figure for the spreadsheet and Point & Figure for a picture) and make it a stand alone program that could be disseminated via email or the internet without it losing its integrity. I would also just like to:
1. Point and click on each cell in the charting area (cells F10-IV2984) to place an X or O, 1 click would be an X, 2 clicks an O and 3 clicks to erase.
2. After typing in cells A10-C2984 I would like to highlight that entire row with the color yellow.
3. Make the chart go on indefinitely to the right (or as far as possible) and if it can’t be indefinite it would drop off the first 5 columns of the chart (Columns F-K) as it approaches the last 5 columns (IR-IV) and still maintain the calculations in cells E1-E9 with any new data added.
4. The ability to click on a button to go to the last x or o that was entered on the chart.
5. Be able to enter a comment in a cell that shows itself with a click of a button and delete it with a click of a button. In other words I would like to make notes on the chart without disrupting the calculations in cells E1-E9.
6. Keep an accurate and updated account with every X or O entered in the Graph Area with the formulas in cells E1-E8.
7. The POC calculation refers to the highest total in column D. I would like it to highlight the corresponding row to that value as it changes as well as any other row with the same value.
8. The main thing about this spreadsheet is the calculations in the upper left hand corner (cells E1-E10). These must be accurate and updated per each x or o added to the graph.
9. Run smoothly on my computer with other programs running (excel was slowing it down).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP, Windows 2000 or in all 3.0 versions of Internet Explored