I have a running php webmail app that i would like to modify.
You can see a demo at [[url removed, login to view]].
User: demo at [url removed, login to view] (I think you have to replace the at for the real sign)
I have attached the source codes
Here are the changes I would like made
1. I would like messages that shows in the inbox to remain on the server. I believe it is doing this now but it is very slow when the amount of messages in the inbox is over 300. I have now changed all accounts that this software will be checking to be IMAP. With this option enabled, you should be able to skip the already read messages easily therefore making the software a lot faster.
2. When a user moves a message to any folder other than the inbox that message should now be removed from the server.
3. I would like the software to check for new mail messages immediately after a user logs in. It also should indicate that it is checking the messages either at the top or the bottom and the amount it has checked so far and how much is left.
4. After a search is performed and the user is reading a message from the search query it does not indicate which message is being read. I just need you to italicize the message being read the same way it does when you are reading a message either from the inbox or any other folder.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
windows 2003 server