i have 2 php/mysql scripts that involve the standard zipcode formula which broke because i changed table structure. I would like for someone to help me fix these scripts.
the scripts run at the command line and query the database, based on the information they query they send out emails to users.
i have 3 or 4 functions that are a little too complicated for me. So i would like someone to do a re-write that is clear and makes good logic.
I have ohter project for the right php guy. If you know drupal that will be a plus.
Please take a look at the files attached, the [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] are the scripts. actually [url removed, login to view] calls the other 2. THere is a document sendsms-document that describes the changes that need to be done.
---please let me know if this is something you can do. Sorry for the late post, a lot of people were asking me for this info.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Oct 4, 2007 10:56:02 AM:
please take a look at the attached file. It documents the changes. The other files is what is already in place. I would like to update the files with features described in sendsms-document. thanks mjh
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Oct 4, 2007 2:25:58 PM:
to all..sorry for not attaching the zip file before. Lourdas -thanks. mjh
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Oct 5, 2007 8:12:17 AM:
Just in case you can see the file....it is on the right-hand side of the icon that says "Additional Files" on the main project page. it is there..sorry for the confusion. mjh