Goal: To create a PHP form that allows international certificate recipients to confirm the printing of their name with English only character sets.
Here are the steps,
1. User logs in using email address only
2. User is presented with a form that displays
-Image preview of certificate name generated using ZapfChancery-MediumItalic font at 48px and a background image of the paper we use to print the certificates
4. The user may submit the form to commit their changes.
5. A confirmation/thank you page is displayed.
6. User is logged out.
Database is already set up and staging area is available. Code is expected to be standards compliant. Need this to be done quickly and correctly.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).