I have had a page converted from ASP to PHP.
It works - but not on all servers.
Not knowing PHP - but having a guess I think the use of exit; is being used incorrectly.
I need the attached page rewriting with all the existing functionality - improve the logic.
Must have functionality:
1. Email forgotten passwords
2. Secure login - i.e. check email and password exist
3. Allow register via email or not
4. Display appropriate messages for all scenarios
5. Option to redirect login to any page - default = [url removed, login to view]
To see the page in action goto [[url removed, login to view]]
To see the same page on another server - not working!!
<[url removed, login to view]>
Any improvements or suggestions are welcome.
ftp details are available on request.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).