In the NEXT FEW HOURS on our web-pages: [[url removed, login to view]] and [[url removed, login to view]] can you:
1. Replace the SEARCH edit box with a drop-down containing:
the text values: MySQL, PHP, ASP, VB, C++, .NET with the default set to MySQL. (Search is initiated by the search button as at present). Users should NOT be able to type in search text.
2. COMMENT OUT the News, Info . . Misc TEXT buttons.
3. Upon search being hit display text (Verdana 10 points, gray) from text files ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] . . [url removed, login to view]) just above the hit list. (Create these .txt files and add approximately 200 words from the appropriate Wikipedia entries).
Thanks - Paul
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).