I need a oscommerce / or similar site, using the easiest, and up to date version.
Product caterogies include:
Radio control toys, and parts.
Please see: <[url removed, login to view]>
This are the items I sell on ebay. I need my own site to capture repeat customer, and new customers.
The required of this:
-A template for the site, easy updating, clean and able to clearly distiguish the respective categories.
- Search engine optimised, easy for me to change the keywords etc.
- Able to accept payment using different paypal account for different currency. I have 3 paypal account for UK, Australia, and USA
-Have mode to accept Direct bank deposit option ( for Singapore/ and Australia customers)
- Able to put in a fix shipping for each item. Eg. ABC motor Shipping is US$5, BCD motor shipping is US$4) which will change according to the choosen currency, e.g A$, or GBP........ Not really a msut but best if you can do this.
- Make sure everything works ok, as I'm not good at computers, and programming.
- upload my store logo, and work the simple template or color scheme to the colours.
- Hosting now is at peoplehost, most images is there already.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).