I'm a fanatic runner. Normally i write my training results on paper but now i want to do this online.
First i want a signin screen and register option, so my running mates can also register automatically and use the training log.
They have to answer some guestions like age, weight.
During the registration, the new user has to select if she wants to join a 'training group'. Or start a new training group of which she is the administrator 'HeadCoach'. This is because in our training group we work in three sub groups: Sprinter, Medium Distance and Marathon Runners. With this group system, i as a coach can insert training programs on to the website. And only people who are in the right group can see their own training program.
Using this logging in to a 'Training Group' the runners will only get information from their own group.
After login there will be page where i can:
- insert new training/race results
- edit or delete already inserted training/race results
- look at logged trainings/race results
- Update/edit personal information
Website is fully automatical and all the information is store automatically in mysql database. The user generates the content. Only a 'Head Coach' has to validate a new teammember to joing his group.
For further information please contact me.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
windows XP +
Most used Internet Explorer and Netscape browser.