I own a small housepainting company and want to build a simple but classy website to integrate with other new marketing initiatives. The site will serve primarily as a marketing vehicle. As such it will offer pages that:
1. Introduce the philosophy and value proposition of the company.
2. Have a collection of approximately 20 before/after photo samples of completed projects.
3. Offer free consumer protection information.
4. Contain customer testimonials.
5. Explain various service offerings.
6. Allow a customer to request an estimate online, and allow us to screen the request.
7. Offer links to a small collection of other websites.
8. Allow customers to pay with credit cards online.
I have had a logo professionally developed and reserved a site name. I would like to complete the initial phase of getting the site launched with basic content within approx. one month. I would like to be able to ocasionally edit the content.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).