I am using a php surveyor (their demo at [url removed, login to view]) script under GPL licence to conduct presentation for specific industry, the script is fully operational but I need to modify.
I like the script but I have to fix the followings:
1. In the script coding itself the name of the script is used as part of the code, I would like to take that off
2. The script will allow you to have statistics, but I would like to add a feature to send a specific statistics page by email.
3. During the survey when the question say Yes (or a specific answer) I would like to have an option to jump to a specific question number.
4. When I save a survey (or export), then I try to import the survey, I cannot do it because it will say error, so I need to fix that error (this will happened seems only when I use images or many questions, not sure)
5. When you create a survey it has numbers, survey #1, 2, 3,… I would like to replace those numbers by users or maybe random numbers, so people will not try to view surveys by the number.
For now I need this, but for sure, I know I will need more work in the future. It should be simple modifications for someone who is expert.? Thanks
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
possible access to my demo to work on it