I currently own a page generator script which is written in PHP. Basically, what it does is that it takes a list of keywords and generate pages using the keywords as the filename.
I would like to make the following modification:
1. Currently, the script scrape contents from SERPs and puts the content in the webpages where I had placed the tokens. I would like to disable/remove this option totally.
2. Generate pages in the Root directory. Currently, I need to generate pages within a specified folder. I want to be able to generate the pages in the root folder.
3. Create RSS feed when the initial page generation is processed.
4. Specify Ping directories (similar to in Wordpress) and to ping the directories when the initial page generation is processed.
5. Create a text file with the keyword urls with a delimiter seperating a fixed numbers of keyword. Eg. a delimiter for every 4 keywords:
This text file will be generated on the initial page generation. I should be able to specify the format of this text file and how many keywords before the delimiter kicks in.
6. I would like an option to specify how many keywords to generate in the text file above and over a period of X days, to add Y keywords per day to the text file above.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).