I just purchased a "ready-made" template for a website that I am in the process of creating. This template comes with the Photoshop .psd file.
Since I have no knowledge of how to edit this file, I need someone who can make 2 changes for me.
1. The logo text (which currently reads "My Site") needs to be changed to text that I will provide to the selected provider.
2. The copyright info at the footer of the page needs to be changed to the text that I will provide to the selected provider
Last, but not least, I need the change made today and the template returned to me (in useable form) as soon as possible.
P.S. Yes, I do give bonuses for quality, efficient work.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).