Our client has an existing Miva Merchant based website. They are not however, doing many transactions through the site and as such no longer wish to use the site to sell thier products using credit card transactions over the web. Our client wants to do the following based on this:
1. Take the site from Miva Merchant to plain html, asp or php, keeping in tact, the sites appearance, the products listed etc. Instead of having an add to cart button (where the customer could have purchased an item), the client wants to have the button say "Quick Quote". If a customer clicks the button it will provide them the 800 number or an email to request a quote on the product in question. No prices will be listed beside each product.
2. The client also wants to add a button to each product that is a "tell a friend button". This will allow the customer to send information about a product including all specs shown on product to a friend or collegue via email.
3. There needs to be an interface on site such that our client can go in and add edit or delete existing products on the site. They also need the ability to edit their "specials". We'd prefer that this be access driven
4. The home page should be optimized for search engines and should be submitted to all the major search engines.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
HTML, PHP, ASP, Access