I need you to to convert around 200 pages of online content into simple HTML pages. I have permission to use the content but would like to use my own design, so I need you to extract the basic HTML, delete the unnecessary code, and make simple HTML pages instead.
- I will provide the main URLs for the content, all content will be contained within the subdirectories un the URLs I give.
- All content is is used with permission.
- You should delete all unneccessary code, so that only the html tags, head tags, title tags, bold tags, italic tags, and basic header tags remain. Links within the main content should be kept. Everything else can go.
- Larger pages, with say over 300 words of content, should be split up into smaller pages, so that I will eventually have around 500 pages of content.
- Where large pages are split up into smaller pages, each page should have it's own unique title tag.
- Each page should have it's own unique filename based on relevant keywords from the page content.
- An index page should be created for all the pages.
Thanks for your help, I look forward to working together,
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).