Looking for bid requests on the following:
1. Database backend, can run on your choice of platforms. I prefer Linux or windows solution.
2. Interface for database. Must run on an html browser. In essence a want to display a picture on the browser. Clicking on an area of the picture takes you to the corresponding database file. You may enter info such as, daily logs, problem calls, uptime/downtime.
3. Printing must be able to print out and easily backup the database.
4. User level access. Should be able to set limits on what users may do. Such as, enter logs only, print only, backup only etc.
5. Scaleable. Must be easy to scale and add future items. Such as, photo storage, document storage, PDF storages. All of these items should be linked to an area of the graphic picture.
Here is an example. My web browser displays a map of an apartment complex. I can click on each apartment and enter info that relates to that apartment, such as trouble calls etc. Other members of my staff, can log into the website and do the same, only some of them may not be able to print or view the info, depending on the limits I set. Additionally, I might be able to store a PDF file or CAD file, and find those items easily linked when I click on the apartment they correspond with.
I'm open to how this project is completed. Maybe break it into small parts, with payment based on each part?.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux, or Windows.
Easy to setup on a network.