This component needs to track the sales of a raffle system for a non profit organization.? It should input data on a database, and perform basic mathematical operations, as described:
1. There can be one, or more sales people. ?
2. There are 100 numbers.? These are 0 through 99.
3. ? For each sales person, there can be up to three winning tickets, with different prize percentages. ? The system should let you set that.
4. Sales commission is not always the same.? So the component needs to let you set it. ?
5. The component then adds all the sales of all individuals, per number, and generates a single report.? That report should contain the following:
Sales per number:
Percentage of total sale on that number:
Alert on numbers with sales of over 4% of the total:
Maximum payout (multiplying max number by payout):
Potential loss or profit, per number: (total sale minus commission minus payout)
Winning number:? (which is inputed after the raffle, of course)
Payout per sales person:
Accounting. ? Like this: ? Per sales person, we will calculate, per day, if they won or lost. ? If they won, they turn in sales minus commission minus payout. ? That goes to a balance sheet.
If they lost, then the balance sheet reflects how much they lost.