_**Vitrtual Internet Office**_
1. The system should run on an internet server and have multilanguage capabilities. Additional language version will be buy just adding another languave version file.
2. Capability to view and edit the following types of files:
1. *.DOC (MS Word), *.TXT i *.RTF.
3. Capability to view the following file formats:
1. *.PDF (Acrobat) *.PPS (PowerPoint)i *.XLS (MS Excel).
4. Personal Agenda. The possibility of group work, arranging meetings, contacts etc. The system should include the following capabilities:
1. Agenda ??" reminder about meeting, todo’s Birth Dates and other ‘recurring aniversaries’etc
2. Contacts database
3. Possibility to send emails to users from the contact database. Contact Groups. If a person wants to have a meeting with you he has two options:
i. Online meeting in his personal chatroom either to a specific group of users or open.
ii. Offline ??" in real life. The meeting takes place in a place specified by the user at a time which is available to all users.
This will be a sophisticated time management system. When a meeting is arranged with a number of person the system checks the availability of the person. A detailed specification of this system will be supplied at a later date.
1. WEB-MAIL system
2. WEB-DISK ??" storing o client files on the server.
3. Encrypted storage place for files (Webdisk + secure login)
4. There will be user groups (types of clients who will be able to access the system using a SSL certificate.
5. Saving the state of the desktop during logout
6. Automatic logout after specific timeout
7. Picture gallery with an option of sending an invitation to any person. A collection of my favorite links. Import from IE, Mozilla and Opera.
8. SMS messages communicate important action in the system (login, logout, new mail etc.)
9. A small personal page which user create from a selection of templates.
10. Feedback page
11. Administration Panel
12. An integrated billing system. Integration with selected payment systems.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).