We currently run a small Hip-Hop website, and want to make the jump to a large competetor in the online media game. Our site must compete with sites like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], and allhiphop.com. We need a coder who is capable of coding and possibly designing such a site. In addition, the site will have a forum, the ability to stream/download uploaded music, and will enable users to create a personal profile that they can customize and upload music too for sale and to stream.
Every aspect of [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] is expected to be replicated and innovated. We need a coder with a creative mind, who is willing to approach this project with ambition and minimal instruction besides replicating the sites listed.
I understand this may be a vauge description, we need a coder who is going to work hand and hand with us, and help us construct a large site from nothing.
1) Complete and fully-functional website that includes all aspects of [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], and [url removed, login to view]
2) Construct our v/b forum to match the sites needs.
3) Critical comunicate with us to help enable us to complete the project while producing a superior final product.
4) Enable the site to allow individuals to create accounts that can be customized, and allow independent artists to upload their music for sale/stream.
5) Enable the site to allow individuals to stream and download uploaded media, and allowing them to create free accounts and paid accounts that allow them more flexability in download speed.
6) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The most popular web browsers.