I’m looking for a coder to write the script that will insert multiple records into a single table in a MySQL database.
The front end form is located here: <[url removed, login to view]>
This form is designed to add stock data into a table. The table contains 5 fields:
System No, date, buyorsell, stock, price.
Coder will create a script that will accept the data from the form and write the php code that will insert multiple records into the table. Alternatively, the [url removed, login to view] can be converted to a php form and the insert can be done directly if the coder prefers this approach.
Here’s how the data will be handled. The “buy stock?? text field will have 0 or multiple lines of stock symbols. One stock symbol per line. For each line in the buy stock text box, there will be a corresponding line in the “buy Price?? text [url removed, login to view] may or may not be 1 or more lines in the “Sell stock?? text [url removed, login to view] the Update button is clicked the script will insert the records into the database as follows:
1. The date at the top of the page will be inserted into the date field in the table.
2. The System number 1 will be inserted into the Systemno field in the table.
3. Each line of the Buy Stocks text field will be inserted into the stock field along with the corresponding value in the Buy Prices field along with “B?? in the buyorsell field.
4. Each line if any in the Sell Stock text field will be inserted into stock field along with “S?? in the buyorsell field.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).