Chris and Pat have registered their Web site name of each, which stands for electronic Auction Collectibles Host. Now they need to create a database that keeps track of the registered people, the items for sale, and the bids received for those items by the Web site. Chris and Pat Aquino want you to create a user-friendly interface for the BuySell database. They ask you to create a switchboard for the BuySell database by completing the following:
2. Start Access, and then open the BuySell database located in the le5 folder
3. Design and create a switchboard form named Switchboard. Use the figure below and the following descriptions as a guide in designing the switchboard. Create a macro group named Switchboard Macros for the command buttons. The command buttons perform these actions: open the Subcategory table, open the Item form, open the Registrant form, open the Projected Income Based on Minimum Bid report in the Print Preview window, and close the switchboard and activate the Database window. Define the hot keys for each command button.
Create the switchboard and place the command buttons on the form.
Specify “BuySell?? as the name to appear in the title bar. Delete the default label in the form and place a label at the top of the switchboard. The label should read “electronic Auction Collectibles Host?? and should be in italics and boldface with a 16-point font size.
Set the background color for the switchboard, as shown in figure above, and then set form properties that are appropriate for a switchboard.
4. Save the Switchboard form, and then test the command button to make sure that your switchboard items work correctly. If necessary, return to the Switchboard Manager and make any corrections.
Rest of instructions are in the ZIp FILE Look for Txt. files Called "[url removed, login to view]'
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 2000 or XP
Zip the le5 folder containing the Access files and send it to me