Create a fully functional layout and design mini-application for use online.
The tool in essence will create a single pre-sized .jgp file using various, user driven, inputs. The tool should be usable online, designed to be used within/called from ASP code.
**User inputs will consist of:**
1) import, resize, and layer pre-existing graphics (.jpg, .gif, .bmp, and .tif)
2) Add moveable/layerable text fields
3) Insert, arrange, and resize basic shapes (circles, squares, etc)
**Output will consist of:**
1) A single .jpg file with a resolution of 300 px/in in one of four pre-determined sizes.
1) This is part of an integrated system (users will have completed a basic form prior to accessing the tool)
2) The tool will be called from .asp code
3) All objects should be easily insertable via menus and toolbars
4) All objects should be resizable/moveable via “handles?? (typical of MS products)
5) Clicking a single button will compile all objects to a single .jgp file
a. Saved in a temporary folder on a server.
b. with a file name generated using a unique naming method (15 randomly generated characters)
c. A reference of the file name is sent to the next asp page.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
This is to interact with asp, running on MS Server 03.
Browsers expected to interact (top 10):
1 Internet Explorer 6.x (90+ %)
2 Mozilla Firefox
3 Netscape 5.x
4 Netscape 4.x
5 Internet Explorer 5.x
7 Avant Browser
9 Netscape 7.x