Take a look at this first.
<[url removed, login to view](AVR)[url removed, login to view]>
what a want: my own dll file that will let me do:
1. set/get baudrate,
2. recieve/read codes from reciever.
. I will send you the remote control, and the parts.
. What i want is when I press the first button on the remote control, it will return to me a value: "b0", press second button, it will return "b1", order of button will be left to right, top to bottom.
I am write my app using VB6
3. detect if the reciever present or not.
yep, that simple!
the dll file, and the sample application (in vb6).
After I run the sample app, I will press press each button on the remote control, it will show me what button number I pressed.
the dll should be able to detect doulbe click and "press & hold"
if I doulbe click a button, it will show: "double click button #.."
if I press and hold a button for more than 3 seconds, it will show: "press and hold a button #.."
Note: can not use the [url removed, login to view]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
make sure that it will run on 98, me, 2k, and xp.