Require these models for a 3d poker room, they will be all sitting down.
Following 3d Models:
1. Young White Male in Baseball Jersey with Hat and gold chains and golden diamond watc
2. Young Asian Male in long sleeve whie shirt with dark sunglasses
3. Muscular Black Male in Tshirt with gold chain and with a diamond medallion
4. White Male in white tuxedo with black accents
5. White male in black tuxedo
6. Middle age man in the tracksuit with a baseball cap and glasses
7. Old man in sweater and half bald with a wedding ring
8. Young white male with blond hair in a nice colored long sleeve shirt with black sunglasses
9. Fat man in hawaiian shirt with a huge gold diamond bracelet, a watch and two rings.
10. White male in suit and tie with brown hair
11. Older woman in business suit
12. Attractive Blonde in Black Dress with Clevage
13. Young girl, long hair in Ponytails with baseball cap on backwards in a T-shirt with huge diamond wedding ring
14. Old lady with grey hair in sweater and scarf
15. Oriental girl with glasses in leather jacket and long colored nails.
- Drinks : Bottled Water, Bottled Beer, Highball Glass with lime on rim (dark for cola and clear for 7up/Sprite),Glass of Milk, Coffee glass, Glass of Pop (Orange color or dark for cola etc)
Cigar or Cigarette for ashtray
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).