I have a website that has a very poor design. It is being hosted by a company that offers very limited shopping cart options also. In an attempt to redesign the site I realized that I need to scrap the current hosting and shopping cart and get a new design, shopping cart and hosting service.
I have a completed html design. I want it to be integrated with the oscommerce shopping cart.
The new design and shopping cart integration needs to match exactly all of the files on the server now so that all search engine traffic continues to go to the right place.
There are some minor graphic changes that need to be done with the new html design before it is integrated with the shopping cart.
The oscommerce shopping cart then needs to be integrated with my paypal merchant account.
Along with this work that is to be done I expect full training on the new shopping cart.
once the new site is working and fully functional then we will point the domain to the new host.
Here is a breakdown of what needs to be done.
1. HTML design that I have needs final design changes to look right.
2. HTML needs to be integrated with oscommerce shopping cart.
3. All files on new server need to match files on old server.
[url removed, login to view] merchant account needs to work with oscommerce shopping cart.
5. New site and shopping cart need to be fully functional
Please do not bid on this project if you do not have experience with the oscommerce cart.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).