The newsletter must be able to run as an add-on feature to the existing text-based newsletter.
HTML allows for a more enjoyable experience. The HTML version will have the following features:
1. be easily skinable;
2. have an administration page that will let me select/add sponsor banners and buttons to run concurrently.
3. It should have the ability to let me control the content formatting...rich text editor
4. integrate with our existing mailing list database
5. an ability to upload, batch newsletter lists and integrate it to the existing database list.
6. autogenera newsletter with new content not already sent by a click of button.
7. have a module that will remove any email addresses that has bounced based on a subroutine that will read a bounced email for key words
8. improve performance and efficiency of sending large number of emails.
9. integrate existign ability to let subscriber unsubscribe.
10. a feature that will present to existing subscribers of the text newsletter an option to upgrade to the HTML version by a click of link/button.
All program must be full integrated and fully working in Bityard's existing user interface as part of the acceptance process.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Red Hat Linux
| Perl Version: | 5.6.1-26.72.3 |
| [PHP] Version: | 4.3.2 [phpinfo()] |
| [MySQL] Version: | [url removed, login to view] |