Start Access, and then open the FirmPays database located in the le4 folder of the ZIP file included. Open the query named " June 2". View the query in SQL, and answer the following questions:
2. Which tables are used in the query?
3. Which fields are displayed in the query results
4. What type of join is used between the tables
5. What selection criteria are used?
Then write a query in SQL in the FirmPays database that fulfills the following parameters:
* Displays the AmtPaid, Firm#, DatePaid, and Payment#
* Selects firm number 1115 and DatePaid between 6-1 and 6-10
* Results should be ordered by payment date
* Submit your answers to questions 1-4 and your SQL statement to your instructor via the drop box under Unit 4 Individual Project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
This needs to run on Acess 2000 or 2003