I have 10 different databases that need to be geocoded and displayed on googlemaps. They need to be searchable by radius and contained in a report format. Please see the attached work plan. I need to: 1) Use googlemap to geocode the addresses. 2) Create a website (I can provide the general format) where a client can select a location on googlemap, select run report, and be presented with a googlemap of all of the locations within a defined radius. 3) The user would be presented with an option to purchase a report. After athentification the user would receive a report of the addresses within the defined radii. The report would be very simple, boilerplate and selected columns, just needs to be easily printed and look decent.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Jul 12, 2007 10:11:16 PM:
Hello, Thanks for the interest. I am going to be out of town till monday but I will write up a detailed plan and send it, along with a mock website and a snapshot of the database, when I get back. Sam
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Jul 15, 2007 1:03:17 AM:
Hello, I have edited my project and attached a zip file with a detailed project plan and screen shots of the database that you would be working with. Please submit your bid (or resubmit it if you need). Thanks a lot for all the responses. This is my first project, really appreciate all the help, and will definitely be back. Sam
This is a web application that should be able to run in internet explorer, etc.