I am starting a gaming site and I am in need of a tourney/ladder system to go with it. I use a vbulletin forum so I need it integrated with that so users only have to register 1 time. A perfect example of the system we are looking for is [[url removed, login to view]] (<[url removed, login to view]>)
- users can join ladders
- users can manage their clan page
- users can challenge other users/clans
- fully automated ranking system
- match finder
- admin control panel
- admins start tourneys and users can join the tourney and be placed in a viewable bracket.
- Report a loss (when a clan has finished playing another clan, the losing clan must report a loss and give the other clan the win)
- The stats page for each clan should look similar to this
<[url removed, login to view]>
This whole system should be eaisly customized. I will be putting the coding in my current layout. Remember, it MUST be integrated with the vbulletin user database so users register for the forums and use that account for the ladder system.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).