Job is to relocate an existing website, fix bugs, review links, and add a couple of new features. Requires HTML, PHP and MySql
BIDDER MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE IN ENGLISH TO ASK AND ANSWER QUESTIONS DURING WORK.
BIDDER MUST BE ABLE TO COMMENCE AND COMPLETE PROJECT WITHIN 5 DAYS OF BID ACCEPTANCE.
Job is to relocate an existing website, fix bugs, review links, and add a couple of new features. Requires HTML, PHP, MySql
I am recycling my existing "Onda" site into a new "Opus" site.
Location of the existing website under conversion - (graphics have already been changed)
[url removed, login to view]
New location for the site
[url removed, login to view]
Setup new server and transfer website to new server - Activate the appropriate PHP, etc features on the new Opus server through the control panel
- Copy the website to the new server
- Change file folder, file references from old server to new server
WEBSITE CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY
THE WEBSITE IS ABOUT 80% COMPLETE AT THIS POINT, AND I WANT THE NEW WORK TO BE CONSISTENT WITH THE CURRENT CODE. THEREFORE, THE WORK DESCRIBED BELOW INVOLVES PRIMARILY COPYING AND MODIFYING CURRENT PHP SCRIPTS THAT OPERATE THE SITE TO ACCOMODATE SOME NEW PAGES.
Please note the site includes two "administration" pages that allow me to maintain the site content
The first admin page allows changes to the text content of the website
The second admin page allows the uploading of current images and image descriptions to the non-public portion of the website "chart engine"
Therefore, when adding a content section to the website, as set forth below, changes must be made to these administrative pages as well as the main site page. I will later input the actual text of the pages and upload new images through these administrative pages.
1. Add a "Presentations" button to the main menu that will bring up a page that will have links to a couple of PowerPoint presentations in popup windows. I can publish the PowerPoint presentations in html and upload them.
2. Add a "Client Forms" button on the main menu that will bring up a page with links to a few PDF documents. I will provide a list of the initial filenames, you put the initial links on the page (PDF logo if possible), add feature on admin page so this page can be maintained like other pages.
3. Insert the "Client Forms" and "Presentations" buttons to the main menu.
Company |Analysis | Methodology | Investment Programs | Presentations (New) | Client Forms (New) | FAQ
4. Fix the Risk Disclosure acceptance process on the home page so that it enables the main menu and the three text boxes above the main page area (until such disclosure is approved by the site visitor, these menu items and popup box titles should remain black and non-functional). Bottom boxes and top menu should always remain functional.
5. Links contained in the main page area are currently invisible - need to change the default and rollover colors for Hyperlinks so they are visible with the current white background.(pages used to be black background)
6. Change "philosophy" page reference to "analysis" in the admin "page" dropdown menu
7. Add "Presentations" and "Client Forms" to the site administration system and "page" dropdown menu
8. Fix the "box" description upload feature on the homepage administration page - boxes aren't retrieving the existing text so you lose any pre-existing text in all of the boxes when updating any individual box - it use to work properly - might be a link issue from when the site was copied from original playa location to second generation Onda server.
9. Clicking on the home page "Opus" title should bring up the "Risk Disclosure" page if not already approved, or bring up the default" page if approved.
9. Review all of the PHP and related files for site reference issues - they all need to reference the new Opus server now, Not Onda or Playa.
10. Do a quality control review of the website and fix any problems with the functionality of the website.
11. After the site is functioning at the initial /temp folder I need to get regulatory review of the website content. This should take a couple of days, then the site needs to be moved to the main [url removed, login to view] folder to replace the "coming soon" page that is currently there.
12. Create a script to regularly and automatically delete the site log files that build up due to the operation of the chart engine.
If you need to access the server in order to make a bid, please contact me.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS 1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Site is running on Linux Website Server
Server is Virtual Private Server (VPS)
Site must be compatible with all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape