We need a website developed for our club like organization that has the following functionality.
1. An About the club page - to include history etc.
2. A members page which shows all club members by company name in alphabetical order (as driven from a database). Each club member will be provided a userID / password where they can login and adjust their information. They will be allowed to enter the following info on
Business Category: As defined by DB
Quick Description on their business.
A thumbnail image of their logo
3. The member should be able to edit their info when ever they wish using the uid / pwd given to them.
4. There should be a tell a friend feature on each members info which will email the "friend" the information about that member.
5. There should be a page that dispays information about the clubs parent organization and a link to the organization.
6. If a user forgets thier password, there should be a way to email it to them if they supply their email address.
7. There should be 2 master users who can add, edit or delete any member or their information.
8. When a user is created by the admin, their uid / pwd is emailed to the user created by the admin.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
ASP, Access, PHP MYSQL