Please reference this page: [url removed, login to view]
I need for two things to be corrected on this page (and there are 6 other pages just like it so please quote 7 pages total).
1) After clicking on any given lot, once your mouse scrolls off of the hotspot the info at the right disappears. I would like that info to STAY until the NEXT lot is clicked, then of course the new lot info would come up and the old would disappear.
2) I am wondering if it is possible to do exact css positioning on the layers that appear on the right? Currently the position shifts depending which browser you are using.
I created this in dreamweaver using tables and layers, and I still need this to be editable by me when this is done.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Dreamweaver / layers / css?