I have the clone script for this product (<[url removed, login to view]>). I obtained the script from the owner of that site as a bonus for purchasing one of his other products.
Of course he distributed a non-functioning copy of his script and did not offer or provide support for the script.
The script does not contain installation instructions, but I was able to figure out how to install it.
What I would like is for someone to go through the script and make it function as it is supposed to.
I would also like for the script to be rebranded to remove **ALL** references to the original script. This MUST include the graphics as well.
What should happen but does not:
1. The member should be able to log into system and create a product to be locked. (Does work)
2. They should be able to download an encryption system that they use to encrypt and lock the file that they wish. The encrption system should generate a license code that is used by the customer to unlock the file for use. (This is a problem area in the script)
I believe this may be a database issue that prevents the system from working. The system generates the license, but when it's time for the customer to enter the license to unlock the locked file, the license is not valid and not stored in the system.
I am a member of a similar script (In fact, I am sure that this script is a clone of that script), so I have a working example of how and what the script is supposed to be and do. You are welcome to long into the [**system here**]. The USER ID and Password is : prevmedone@[url removed, login to view] .
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).