On-line 360 degree feedback is technique to provide information about the perceptions of a workers work behaviors. The Focal person (the person who will receive the feedback) chooses 10 to 20 individuals to provide him/her feedback. These 10 to 20 "Raters" fall into these categories, (Self, Boss, Colleagues, Direct Reports, Others). An invitation is sent to these RATERS asking them to provide feedback on the Focal Person's work behaviors. Feedback is provided via an on-line form or survey. Once all the ratings are received a document is built and sent to the Focal Persons boss who uses it as a coaching or performance review document. The focal person is able to see the difference in perceptioin between his/her own view and the view of the other raters.
I want to automate the entire process.
1. A focal person registers and begins a process.
2. Focal person chooses his/her raters.
3. Focal person sends this list of raters to his boss for approval.
4. Boss approves the focal person's list or edits the list.
5. E-mail invitations are sent inviting the raters to a unique link (see the attachment for an example of our current process) where they provide feedback to the focal person. Usually we allow 10 to 14 days. A unique token or identifier is included in this e-mail message.
6. Administrator (level two) querries the data to determine who and how many ratings have been received from the survey forms. For example, Bill Smith has a total of 7 ratings; one Self, one Boss, 3 Colleagues, 2 Direct Reports and 3 colleages, and 3 direct-repots who have not responded.
7 Administrator sends a reminder invitation to those raters that have NOT responded.
8. A report building facility (see the attached example) I have considered JPgraph (liscense required) as one option for the report (bargraphs) building feature. I want the coder to either build a bargraph script or customize JPgraph for our use.
9 I have done a more through assessment of PHPSurveyor and am pretty much sold on using this PHP/MYSQL (open-source) tool for survey building. Not locked in on this but don't want to start building a survey building tool from scratch.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP, MYSQL, Apache Server, Desktop Windows XP