Seeking programming resource to implement integrations between existing SQL system and external client and vendor systems. May involve exchange of cs text files and/or direct database lookups.
The current system is accessed by users with different levels of authority (staff, mgt, client...) and facilitates data gathering and routing within our organization for a variety of job functions. Staff interacts with live data and managers review live job status reports.
Successful candidate will have mastery of XML (interface development experience), with knowledge of MISMO a plus. More than one integration needed, so offer bids on 'per interface' basis. Will be working in cfm and sql environments, as well as manipulation of html and script as necessary.
Respond with description of capabilities and;
1- cost for creating required forms and tables,
2- cost for implementing data exchange with external system
- including tests with technical point of contact, a successful test defining completion of the integration project
After initial review of candidates, final selection will involve
1- review of our existing system, and the mission for defined integrations
2- discussion of initial scope of technical development including delivery timetable
3- generation of a comprehensive proposal by the candidate
- will accept separate proposals for separate integrations, as appropriate
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
XML, MISMO, SQL, Coldfusion, script as necessary