We have just been appointed AU distributors for the PC-Diagnostic range of products (see [[url removed, login to view]])
we want to create a sub-domain on our site [[url removed, login to view]] (with own domain name) with information and links back to manu site for these products
so we can copy much of information and pages from the pc-diag site over and just fine-tune/edit to teh look & feel we want
with some links back to pc-diag site (with cloaked urls) for any dynamic content
and integrate into nws site as needed
i need details of how you would approach design and integration, and possibly some examples - you could even use pages from pc-diag site and redesign
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Feb 22, 2007 12:53:51 PM:
WE NEED TO PULL GUTS OF SITE THAT WE WANT TO USE & REDO WITH BETTER DESIGN
WE ONLY WANT CONTENT - NOT DESIGN
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Feb 23, 2007 9:01:24 AM:
this project is to use existing [url removed, login to view] site to produce an australianised, simplified, smaller, easier to use site
it does NOT have to have all the content that pc-diag has!
and any complex or dynamic stuff we can just link to
also note this is a WHOLESALE site, not a RETAIL site
this is one reason that it can be much more simple
and to actually purchase you have to have authorised logon
therefore this site will need a account creation & authorisation process
the data will probable use common NWS back-end database
payment & credit cards
all resellers have monthly accounts so they can use an extension of existing IDS system to do orders
however we will want to add a payment gateway to Stratapay for processing credit card payments for wholesale sales and for later retail sales of warranties ... however adding this gateway will be a separate project
so by and large you do NOT ne ed to be concerned with ecommerce issues .. apart from links to the appropriate IDS page to a future Stratapay link/gateway
web development in html or php