**1) Start/stop server
2) Profile management
3) Ad a credit card
3) Buy with paypal subscription
4) Upgrade or downgrade account
5) view current bandwidth
6) View current players connected to the server
7) View live stats per server ( By country )
1) Ad or delete a user
2) Email clients
3) Suspend an account
4) Limit max users
5) Set max bandwidth
6) Set max bit rate
7) Manage billing
8) View stats per server
9) Auto suspend account if server abuse by max bit rate
10)if server abuse by max bandwidth
11)View current players connected to the server
12)Start/stop a server
13)Manage admin and user profiles
For more details please contact me about this control panel
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
windows server 2003 and 2008