I need a web designer to quickly copy one of my existing 10-page website and set it up on a new hosting server.
You will have to do the following:
1. Change the color scheme of the website (page background colors, fonts, etc)
2. Replace the logo (I will provide the logo jpg)
3. Slightly modify a registration form (remove some fields and rename other)
4. Copy and install MYSQL database at the new location.
5. Modify a couple of URL's to make them search engine friendly.
6. Modify the index page. I will provide the template style, its very simple!
7. Clean up the site code a bit and remove unneccasry stuff.
This will be a quick job and if you know what you are doing, it wouldnt take you more than a few hours to finish the project.
I will only consider bids from coders with previous RAC experience and feedback.
Thank you and all the best!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
HTML, PHP, etc.