We are looking an experienced PHP programmer to customize a bit Coppermine code to make:
1. Categories/albums pages static html pages (not static URLs but really static html pages). This can be done periodical categories/album pages rendering or by database triggers.
2. In [url removed, login to view] file instead of showing the large size image, we need a 2x2 or 3x3 table with image sections in each table cell (in order to hinder mass image downloads). So probably you will need to update the database so it will show urls of the sections instead of the image URL, as well as randomize (within certain limits) table rows and columns dimensions.
We also need to update admin section for 2 custom features mentioned above which will include features such as rendering html pages section, automatic table dimension generation, slicing images based on table random dimensions, storing original image, naming image sections and adding data to database.
The payment terms:
30% - initial payment
40% - when 80% is done and nedds some refinements
30% - after succefful completion of the project
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).