We're a successful U.S. web development company with several past successes. We're building a web application that will allow user generated website templates that will then be bought and sold.
The build up to the "Private Beta" will be approximately 3 months. We'll need part-time/full-time commitment from the developer for those 3 months.
For this app the developer will need prior experience with all of the following:
* Expert level knowledge of OO design in PHP
* MVC framework and experience with either CakePHP or Ruby on Rails
* Experience with PHP classes/modules for payment gateways
* Expert knowledge of CSS and HTML (this web application will be parsing both)
Example URLs of past development work required.
1) Complete and fully-functional web application developed and deployed on our server
2) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* CakePHP ([url removed, login to view])