Using ASP.NET 2.0 Ajax enabled using NetAdvantage 2007 with Office 2007 black look. The CSS is provided by NetAdvantage.
The overall idea is that a doctor (poweruser) order product for a patient and provides prescriptions online and administrator will approve the order by calling insurance company (regular user) and then everything after that in manual intervention.
What is the technical overview?
The whole project looks like a shop online website where nobody makes a purchase. First page should be a login page; therefore nobody can login without username and password. First page should also have new user registration link/password retrieval. What is going to be on the registration form will be provided later, but it won’t be more than 15 fields. Once the user created his/her new account, they will be informed by automatic email, administrator on the other hand should be notified of the new registration, but their account should still be flagged DISABLE so that later one administrator can go enabled the account and give proper permission upon approval.
We have 3 different user types
2. Power users (should be locked after three wrong try)
3. Regular users (should be locked after three wrong try)
Administrators should be able to manage all of the page’s content as well as power of add/delete/edit users and power user’s account(s). It also should be able to add/delete/edit all the products in the product page.
SEE MORE DETAILS IN ATTACHED FILE
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
ASP.NET 2.0 Ajax enabled using NetAdvantage 2007 with Office 2007 black look
C# only MSSQL2005