I need a web site to host an Amazon Associates / Affiliates link.
When someone clicks on an [url removed, login to view] Affiliates link and buys a book, I can get up to 5 or 10 or 15% commission.
The site needs to be independent from my own computer with very cheap or free hosting.
I want me or my friends to be able to go to my site and click on the [url removed, login to view] link and buy books from [url removed, login to view] and I get the commission.
I want the site so that I can input some simple text, such as a simple text newsletter where I can express my feelings about the latest weather, my latest favorite book, or how my cat is doing that day.
Coder must research all the ins and outs of how to do that, tell me what to do, and can even offer some extras that I don't yet know about before your bid.
However, simple is best.
I want a Search Box which provides [url removed, login to view] search capability.
Some details about Amazon Associates
<[url removed, login to view]>
or you can google Amazon Associates to get the information.
Bottom line: I want to be able to:
1. take my **ISBN I**nternational **S**tandard **B**ook **N**umber
2. use the [url removed, login to view] search box (in the web site)
3. select one of the copies for sale
4. then buy that copy
5. get the commision from Amazon
6. Be able to easily change the simple text on the web page from day to day.
7. load fast this web page fast when I click on my favorites button.
8. I want a free or very cheap independent host for this.
Thank you for your bid!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).