Ok, what I need is one of those ActiveX popups that contains
my file which will be executed upon the user clicking "Yes" in
the ActiveX popup prompt.
These are the spyware/adware activeX popups we see mostly
on free adult sites, etc. Except mine will be
bundeled with spyware removal tools.
1. user visits my web site
2. user sees activeX popup, (ex: <[url removed, login to view]>? ) and receives standard yes/no prompt
3. user clicks yes, the activex gets installed (extracts file
and runs it).
once the embedded file is executed, i take it from there.
there are several steps involved here which include getting
the ActiveX authorized (not sure how this is done but
whatever the costs are, they're paid by me), and compressing
the components into a CAB file.
i was going to do this myself but i have no time.
contact me via RAC ? if you have any questions.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Would prefer if the ActiveX was written in VB.