This program tracks a client's "Entry" and Exit from a program. An entry is added for a client, then various data associated with that entry (such education, employment etc..) The entry is associated with various tables (outlined in txt file)) as well as the exit. A client will answer these same questions each time they enter and exit a program. I want code written that will find the most recent entry data for each table, allow a user to make changes, then add it to each table with the new entry data. Here are the details:
1. I want a button that a user can click to perform the copy.
2. The button should be placed on each subform (subformeducation, employment etc..) to copy that data.
3. WHen a user presses the button and the data appears, the user should be allowed to change it before the users moves to the next section and the subform loses focus.
4. Button should pull the most recent data (Max EEID) for that client (Ind ID) and add it with the new EE ID ONCE the user leaves the subform.
5. If the Ind ID does not have any previous entries (no EE ID's) then a message should display saying, "This client does not have any previous program entries, or had no previous data for this section. Please fill in information manually." and return the user to first visible control on the subform.
6. Code should not break any existing code.
7. Code should be written so that it is EASILY implemented on future forms, along with instructions how to implement it.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
win xp, access 2000-2003