* **New Data Base built in Microsoft Access with full integration of existing Microsoft Access Data.
Or a new Data Base that is easy to use and navigate as long as the current info. can be imported. The site is a Member business association with 800 members and growing and the current Data Base is not very user friendly. We are the designers of the new site and are looking for a Coder to work on this project with us.**
_What is needed for the new Data Base:_
1) Ability to check on membership/advertising expiration dates and sends an automatic notice of member dues when the due date is approaching.
2) Ability to send mass e-mailing to all members.
3) Ability to print labels for newsletter mailing and the ability to send an E-Mail Newsletter in the future.
4) website visitor’s ability to search for businesses and vendors with key words and by a drop down list with type of business linked by main keywords.
5) Member’s ability to login with access to update personal profile information and submit the changes and receive a thank you e-mail after submitting. After review by authorized personnel in the office they will be posted to the site. They should also have the field to update and post changes to their keywords.
6) Ability for authorized personnel to access the Database with ease
and to go in manually and change a member’s record if requested to do so.
7) An Individual Member or Business Member should have their other listings linked together in their main profile page with one main contact listing so that duplicate e-mailings don’t occur.
These are the main item and we will also need to generate some reports automatically or upon request. We can send a more detailed list of fields and items upon request since this space doesn't allow us to send it now.
We are mainly looking to work with an experienced Coder on this project and in the future. Please let us know if you can create this Data Base and for the budget we have.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
"Windows XP", "in all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape", "Linux"