The Job has several Legs.
1) Convert an application from MS Access to Delphi (or other more appropriate platform). The application can be viewed at
[KeywordBuddy Description] or you can download a trial version on [KeywordBuddyTrial].
Have a look and then discuss with me.
2) To incorporate the Competition data lookup to replace the current function that imports the data from a Market Sumurai output file.
The probable best resources to use would be
1. Google search to find the top competitors for a keyword... Analyse the webpage source Meta fields to find data such as keyword Intitle, inUrl, In description and InH1 tags.
2. Majestic SEO offers an API to find most of the other data.
3. Domain age is probably the most difficult to find field. An experienced Programmer will probably know how to get this.
3) To incorporate a Keywords Search Function to find Keywords that fit certian criteria, such as Min and Max Local Search filters, Keywords that contain specific words in a longer keyword Phrase, etc. This function will use Keyword Research tool with the user's signon details.