We need a simple module for Drupal that would read and store into our DB data from external APIs.
- It should read JSON format but needs to be structured to easily use other formats in the future.
- We will start with two APIs to read, but quickly add more APIs, so the API mapping needs to be flexible
- We want to use Drupal standards at 100% (Nodes, taxonomies, rules etc.)
The module will include
- Creating a content type for storing the data upon installation
- Searching through the external APIs the lastest updated content
- Creating the nodes for the new data.
- Adding a Cron task to repeat this process.
** Only apply if :
- You have proven experience in Drupal module development.
- You can make an Invoice for your service.
- Proven experience in web-services is welcome