Looking for a Drupal expert (a Drupal guru of proved experience who knows Drupal inside & out we are using version 6 to be upgraded to version 7) to maintain and upgrade a big (thousands of pages) Drupal website in English and with an Italian translation coming soon.
Applicants MUST possess clean coding skills, excellent knowledge of Drupal, -
- More than two years experience with hard-core Drupal configuration.
- Full understanding of Drupal best practices and do and dont’s
- Full understanding on how to speed-optimize the site for Drupal (pressflow might be a solution )
- Deep experience with frequently used Drupal modules, Drupal Module development, Drupal PHP and MySQL with custom CMS, XML Data feed integration, Ajax, Uberkart, Drupal theming, jQuery
- Some Knowledge of Vbulletin would be a plus.
- Prosepoint and Pressflow familiarity a plus
- Deep experience with and knowledge of PHP
- knowledge of XHTML and CSS
- General familiarity with Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP Drupal Server configuration.
Applicant must be available for Skype conference calls in English or Italian on daily basis and will be required to report their progress and activities on a daily basis. Capability to use Skype for BOTH voice AND chat access. Available continuously from 9 AM - 6PM EST (Washington DC time) (minus appropriate lunch and breaks).
The ideal applicant should be an excellent Drupal site developer, since the site is challenging and large. If you are an average Drupal developer, if you are not sure your result won't be the highest, or if you cannot commit to working for us on a daily basis, please don't waste your time and ours plus you will not get a positive review.
- The candidate should agree to show daily time schedule and progress of ongoing work.
To be considered, you must provide the following information WITH YOUR INITIAL RESPONSE.
- Detailed information on your education and Drupal experience (resume preferred)
- Information on your PC specifications, operating system, and Internet connection speed. geographical location
- Willingness to offer feedback and guidance to other developers collaborating with our company
I also would like to be trained on how to accomplish various tasks. (I know Drupal administration and a little PHP ). The idea is to work together on projects and 30 minutes a day should be dedicated to training me in PHP / Drupal so in case of emergency I can take over project
This bid is for 40 hours of work a week for 1 month - to show that you read the project and understand it choose a deliverable of 30 days. Once the 1st month is used up I will post a new project for more work unless we both agree differently. The job should be lasting 6 months or more
16 freelancers are bidding on average $1456 for this job
Hello, We will be keen in taking this up. We will provide you with single point of contact, who will be available on skype or any other IM's. Kindly check the PMB. Regards, Credent Team.
We are a web experts. It would be our pleasure, to have the chance to work with you. Your satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed!. Many thanks! Please Check PM for more details.